Saturday 22 March 2008

A very Good Friday

Planet Thanet Easter Beer Festival is pretty much the highlight of Isle's cultural calender, attracting the great and the good (and the weak and bad) to a two day indoor celebration of ale. It's one of many such events held all over Britain throughout the year but it does stand out. It stands out so well it's clearly now head and shoulders above all of them for it's slick organisation, affable atmosphere and peerless beer quality. I took the kids along and guess who we bumped into, on Good Friday of all days?

From Festival photos


Think I'll go back again today.

2 comments:

Skippy said...

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a beer contract brewed by Gadds? I would like to call it Olde Hairy Bastard!

brewersdesk.blogspot.com

BG

Gadds Beers Hop said...

Contract brewing? Not on yer nelly I'm afraid. Tooooo busy.