Friday 21 November 2008

Where can I get Gadds'?


View Larger Map

OK, bowing to pressure I've created this splendid map and by good luck even managed to get it into the sidebar. It's far from complete and will take a few idle evenings to keep up to date but hey, it's a start.

Thanks for the extra work Ben, and just as I was getting bored....

Note to competitors - yes, I'm stupid enough to publish my client list - use it as you wish but I will know and I will tell and then everyone will know too and you'll lose all semblance of credibility you ever had and your sales will plummet. (That ought to scare 'em off).

2 comments:

Captain Dog said...

Wow, you managed to get into the South Eastern Tavern! Do they sell a good assortment of bar snacks too?

Gadds Beers Hop said...

Aha!

Don't know. Steve deals with the SE. I do know the gaffer seems like a decent sort - I'm sure he'd source your heart's desire. They've been a good customer for a few months now so worth checking out.