Tuesday 12 January 2010

Delay #2

Lofty Paul and the Capables, like many businesses across the UK, have an order book under pressure due to Recent Conditions and though we've emptied the Moonhill site, delivery of the first tranche of fermenting vessels into our place has been delayed. I'm pretty relaxed about the situation: there's nothing I can do about it and it gives me beathing (and footballing) space. The same Recent Conditions have also kept you lot away from the pub a little more than is common, even by January-must-give-up-something standards, so we're able to muddle through without stress.

A working weekend it is then. I'd kept it free anyway.

In the meantime I'm busy wiring up temperature probes and solenoid valves for the cooling system upgrade. Steady enough work.

No comments: