Thursday 25 March 2010

talk talk

Now that I've got a more proper job, you know, one where I sit at desk finding stuff to pretend to do for half the week as opposed to making stuff everyday, it's time to move on to the next project. The idea that I'm in someway skilled in the esoteric art of communications and information management can be adequately, and rapidly, quashed to dirt by the vaguest surftrip through our on-line presence, but I fully intend to learn, to improve and to triumph! My goal is to use such tools as are (freely) available and generally used, to talk to you, in a more or less one way manner, from dawn 'til dusk (when my local opens and when I can go and talk to someone else) about beer.

With that in mind, my first fumbling attempts at cyber-intercourse can be found here and here.

As you can, I've a long way to go.....

I've got no fans, as is advertised on my FB 'badge' in the sidebar. But you know what? I'm too old to care.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Looking forward to some chat. Why are you going to be behind a desk half the week ... or have I missed something?

Chunk.

Gadds Beers Hop said...

Because, Chunk, now that we've expanded we can brew 3 days production (in old money) in a single day, leaving me with time to spare, for the moment. Meaning I have to find something to do.....

Mark said...

Ahh, I see. Now it makes sense. :P

Personally, I think you should spend some of the time sticking more beer into bottles! That way, those of us forced to spend time outside of Gods own county, can drink more of it! :D

Jane D said...

Soooo, stuck at a desk eh? That must surely give you time to read, inwardly digest and regurgitate literature in a contemporary form, with suitable amendments for a specific occasion. Id Est (that's ie to you) re-engineering a modicum of Shakespeare should be on the horizon ...???

Eddie said...

Damn. Jane, what are you, a lady of fastideous good taste and class, doing reading this drivel?

OK, fair point. Time to stiffen the sinews I suppose. See you at the fest' on Friday?